I am a seasoned speaker on a variety of topics including but not limited to:
- Advocacy for life issues and healthcare.
- Living a Life in the Holy Spirit
- Managing Caregiver Stress
- Developing An Attitude of Gratitude
In addition to speaking, I lead music and worship for churches in and around Long Island. I also frequently use my gifts of song in speaking presentations. Contact Me to speak at your event!
Speaking Engagements Include:
- Stony Brook University; Medical Students for Life
- New York University: Neurology Forum
- Nutritional Cleansing Seminars
- Caregivers Workshops
- Christian Woman’s Retreats/Conferences
- Fox News: Hannity, Fox & Friends
- “Best of The Sean Hannity Show”
Hour 2: Dr. Roberta Nataloni and Eileen Benthal (podcast)
Eileen leads worship at Shrine of Our Lady of the Island, Healing Masses, and Women’s groups.